BU2BFULL is about teaching people that they are beautiful how they are, wherever they currently are in their lives. Even if you are working on aspects of yourself, you are beautiful as you are. Self-acceptance (BU) is the key ingredient to living a fulfilled life (2B FULL), beautiful!
- Find your beauty
- Help you break bad habits and/or install healthy habits
- Teach self-love and self-acceptance
- Help you discover your strengths and passions
- Support you in reaching your dreams
- Guide you on self-management, including time and organization, to position you for success
- Take control of your life and start living
Why is this important?
The reason this is vitally important is because the most beautiful gift you can give yourself and others is to be yourself and to love yourself. You cannot fully love another until you love yourself. You realize that in this life you have to be your own best friend, right? There is nobody on this earth that will be with you for your entire life but yourself. For that reason alone, you better love yourself and love yourself good. If you do, you will have a life of fulfillment and joy. If you don’t love yourself much, I can help you learn how!
How can I help?
Through my own personal journey of loss, self-discovery, rebuilding, and discovering joy, I can help you envision your ideal life and guide you for success.
The beautiful thing about coaching is that we can do it anywhere! Face to face if we are close to each other, over the phone, or over the computer (Zoom or Skype) so we can see and hear each other and record the sessions, if you would like. I also hold quarterly retreats too.
After getting my life coaching certification I decided to add hypnotherapy to my list of services as a way to further help my clients. Oftentimes individuals have habits that are very deeply rooted where hypnosis would be most effective. My services complement one another very nicely, all with the objective of my client’s success and joy in reaching their goals and dreams.
To learn about my pricing and packages, and to have an initial discussion to ensure our compatibility, please complete this very brief intake form. Thank you!
Definition of self-acceptance:
Self-acceptance can be defined as:
1) the awareness of one’s strengths and weaknesses;
2) the realistic [yet subjective] appraisal of one’s talents, capabilities, and general worth;
3) feelings of satisfaction with one’s self despite deficiencies and regardless of past behaviors and choices.
Essentially, it is knowing your unique worth in this world!
To learn more about my coaching business, you can also visit me on Noomi.com.